What We Do
A partnership with Premier Golf Promotions won’t cost your golf club a single penny, however the benefits are worth thousands.
Sometimes we see or receive offers or promotions where we think “that’s too good to be true, there must a catch?” Well, we can assure you that this isn’t one of those offers, so if you can spare 10 seconds then please read on (as the following could revolutionise your golf club!)
So what do we do?
When you partner with Premier Golf Promotions you receive all of the following completely free of charge, and when we say free of charge we genuinely mean 100% FREE OF CHARGE (there’s no small print or hidden nasties, we promise!)
- Brand new hand crafted course planner/welcome sign, with your clubs logo/branding and a map of the entire course
- Brand new hand crafted golf course signage with a map of each hole
- Marketing support year on year including data supply and an end-to-end email fulfilment service (we do campaigns to promote your club, events, secondary facilities, wedding receptions….anything you want really!)
- Mobile app for your club including design, hosting and push notifications
- 4K quality aerial flyover footage of your entire course, which includes aerial stills of both course and clubhouse for you to use on your website and around your club
- Revenue share from golf course sponsorship packages
- each year Premier Golf generate and manage
And how do we do it?
In return for the above all we require is an allocation of annual 4-ball vouchers to pass on to local business sponsors, so we can recoup the costs incurred year on year by selling tee sponsorship (no need to panic about this as all golf at your club has to be pre-booked and is strictly subject to availability, so you only give sponsors access when your course has tee times available).
Tee sponsors that visit your golf club are invaluable for a number of reasons:
- They bring guests who may not have visited or used your club before
- They often spend money at the “19th tee”, including food and drink for their own clients
- Their guests are potential new members at your golf club (this often happens)
- They have their own business, and may be interested in meeting rooms to hire, corporate golf functions and seasonal events like Christmas parties
- They’re local, so they will recommend your club and facilities to others in the area
WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON HAVING A STRONG WORKING RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR PARTNERS, AND WE LIKE TO SUPPORT THEM MONTH ON MONTH ACROSS THE ENTIRE TERM OF THE CONTRACT
As Managing Director, Gary Wootton, says:
We’re more than happy to undertake outbound email marketing, and supply premium email data, to ensure that our partners receive as much exposure (and additional footfall and bookings) as possible.
In addition, by offering aerial video footage and a bespoke mobile app including hosting, we can showcase the course and facilities at our partner clubs without them needing to dip into their own budgets”.
To see how a partnership can work for your golf club call our team free on 0800 542 2133 or email us here